What is Lite? use your imagination.
Synopsis: i love Photoshop.. but hate the mess it leaves behind after installation. PAF format is especially useful for Photoshop because it's resource intensive. With PAF format, PhotoshopPortable can see & use your computer's CPU, GPU, RAM, and Scratch Disks thereby unleashing Photoshop's full potential. In addition, end-users can easily edit or customize PhotoshopPortable w/out any special software.. all you need is notepad. Lastly, plugins, extensions, presets can easily be added.. and in most cases.. simply by copying into appropriate directory.
How to install: extract to desired location, launch PhotoshopPortable.exe
Stealth [?]: Yes
Dependencies: Administrative Privileges
Minimal requirements: Windows Vista
Languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, FrenchCA, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Moroccan, Norwegian, Polish, PortugueseBR, Russian, SimpChinese, Spanish, SpanishInternational, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Download: PhotoshopPortable_15.2.2_Lite_32bit_Multilingual_Rev.2.paf.exe | CRC: F5CBF567 | 214 MB
Download: Photoshop64Portable_15.2.2_Lite_64bit_Multilingual_Rev.2.paf.exe | CRC: DDF5FD87 | 241 MB
Download: CameraRaw.v8.7.57.Camera.and.Lens.Profiles.7z | CRC: 9DBEA0FD | 86 MB
Download: dictionaries.7z | CRC: ADCFC4D8 | 24 MB
Changelog: (Dec 13)
- added Junctions for CameraRaw directory.
- updated CameraRaw to v8.7.57. (new Camera/Lens profiles)
- added GuideGuide & FlatIcon extensions as examples.
- multi-language option added
- re-added Linguistics, but removed all dictionaries except en_US.
- re-added PDFL, but removed a few fonts to limit overall application size.
- Changelog.txt is included in Other directory.
- i recommend reading Help.txt. (updated to reflect new changes)
- Returned "Presets" directory to factory settings. (nothing removed)
- Returned "Plugins" directory to factory settings. (nothing removed)
- Returned CIT. (Facial Recognition Plugin)
- Returned "Default Materials.p3m" in "Required" directory.